Table of Contents
- 1 Top B2B eCommerce Marketplaces India 2022
- 2 India’s B2B eCommerce Market is Growing.
- 3 Ofbusiness.com
- 4 go4worldbusiness
Top B2B eCommerce Marketplaces India 2022
The pandemic has triggered a boom in B2B eCommerce platforms in India. The pandemic is changing the way global markets do business. The real game-changer has been the digital shift from offline to online commerce. The huge leap eCommerce has made in India over the past three years is not only reminiscent of B2C. It is a large order, and B2B eCommerce has taken over the lead in revenue generation. B2C was in high demand, which created a larger demand-supply ratio in the B2B market. A report shows that the B2B industry is experiencing a doubling in valuations every 3-4 months, which results in more than $100,000,000 in investment. Along with their B2C counterparts, such as Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra, the B2B sector has re-structured to adapt to the changing online market trends. This blog shows you some examples of B2B eCommerce marketplaces which have had a high success rate after the pandemic.
India’s B2B eCommerce Market is Growing.
A report shows that India’s B2B eCommerce market will surpass $1 trillion by 2024. New businesses are responsible for India’s booming B2B eCommerce market. B2B companies could access capital investment and finance, which opened up new opportunities. Many startups were responsible for the rapid growth of B2B commerce. They provided an online marketplace that allowed B2B to trade. These eCommerce players provided a ready-to-use ecosystem for B2B, which helped the sector grow. Let’s look at these emerging B2B eCommerce markets in India.
After receiving FDI approval, Amazon India joined the B2B market in 2015. It is the most trusted brand in India and globally. They have a high success rate in D2C and offer access to their extensive network of suppliers, which allows business owners to order bulk quantities at discounts. This members-only site is currently available in Bangalore and Mangalore. There are plans to expand it to other cities.
- Amazon Business Prime members get additional features and deals
- In association with HDFC Bank or ICICI Bank, we offer free credit services for up to 48 days.
- Amazon Sellers Offers Bulk Discounts and Pricing for Businesses – Amazon Sellers offers exclusive pricing and bulk quantities discounts on thousands of products.
- The primary categories include health & personal, home medical supplies and beauty, food, beverages, cleaning & laundering, mobile & accessories, and office & IT peripherals.
Udaan, a B2B marketplace for trade and investment in India, serves SMBs. In 2016, three former employees of Flipkart created Udaan to change the way India trade functions. They combined old-age technology with traditional trading methods. The portal was initially focused on logistics for small companies in the electronics and apparel industries. Udaan saw an increase in traffic and began to work towards building a full-stack eCommerce platform for small businesses. Udaan joined the unicorn club and became one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
- It’s a multi-vendor marketplace with over 3,000,000 registered users and between 25,000 and 30,000 sellers.
- More than 1.7 million retailers, chemists, Kirana shops, HoReCa, farmers, etc., perform over 4.5 million monthly transactions.
- More than 900 cities across the country cover over 12,000 pin codes.
- There are credit facilities available
- You can find categories like electronics, lifestyle, electronics and pharma, FMCG, home & cooking, staples, hardware, sanitaryware, and toys.
Indiamart was founded in 1996 with the mission to make business easier. It is an online B2B marketplace where buyers and suppliers can transact quickly and mutually benefit.
- They have over 143 million buyers, 7,000,000 suppliers, and 80,000,000 products & services
- Market shares are approximately 60%
- Information on small and medium businesses for a global audience
- Directly contact interested buyers to make business inquiries
JioMart, a joint venture between Jio Platforms and Reliance Retail, is JioMart. The initial launch was in December 2019, followed by a full launch on May 2020. Their headquarters are in Navi Mumbai. They started selling groceries but later expanded to include fashion, home and lifestyle products. They serve around 200 Indian cities and towns.It was downloaded nearly one million times. in the first week after its launch.
- JioMart provides its customers with a complete grocery and home supply store.
- This marketplace offers both immediate consumption and business supplies (Kirana shops).
- To date, the platform has more than 750 million users.
- They deliver to more than 200 cities and offer over 15,000 SKUs.
Also Read – Best SEO Company in Delhi
Flipkart wholesale was founded in 2022. It is part of the eCommerce giant Flipkart. They are committed to making India’s small-scale retailers and entrepreneurs more successful. They allow them to buy products in bulk and offer them the best discounts. They have a Bangalore headquarters and can cater to all categories.
- Flipkart Wholesale, a B2B platform, supplies all of its products at wholesale prices
- Sellers can begin placing orders by completing an easy onboarding process.
- This marketplace serves all categories, including groceries
- They also cater to 1.5 million customers in B2B and have a positive adaptability rate in cities of 2 or 3.
Alibaba, although not an Indian eCommerce company, is a leader in global trade, with a market capitalization of $291.05 billion (March 2022). Despite being based in China, Alibaba has achieved a remarkable position in India’s B2B eCommerce market.
- Listings of millions of products in over 40 product categories with more than 230,000,000 active buyers
- Price point – purchasing supplies at rock bottom prices and then selling at high retail prices.
- Possibility to create a storefront, promote products, accept orders, and make payments.
- Sign up for free for B2Bs that offer additional business features
- There are no restrictions on quantity, so that buyers can buy as few as one product.
In 1996, the TradeIndia website was launched to connect buyers with sellers globally. One of the largest online B2B websites in India. TradeIndia helps Indian entrepreneurs connect with international traders.
- Nearly 4 million buyers and sellers and over 5 million users registered
- Guide for global buyers to find Indian suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters.
- SMBs can take advantage of their directory and online services to help them promote their businesses globally.
- They are both active in the manufacturing and service sectors.
- Over 12000 product categories and subcategories
Exporters India was founded in 1997 and has helped Indian sellers and manufacturers sell their products in India and abroad. ExportersIndia, a B2B eCommerce platform, has provided Indian sellers, buyers, manufacturers, and merchants a platform to connect with international businesses. It also plays a vital role in accelerating Indian eCommerce’s growth.
- Free registration for buyers and sellers
- Over 14 Lakh prospective clients.
- Direct contact with the buyer or seller to resolve business questions
- Live showroom available 24X7, 24/7, offers new businesses broad opportunities with potential buyers. Instant inquiries. Global exposure to expand their reach.
- You can add up to 400 products to your account (with no registration fees).
Moglix is a startup with great potential. It claims to be India’s largest eCommerce marketplace for industrial products. It is India’s top industrial B2B marketplace and has increased its value to $2.6 million from $1 billion in eight months.
- More than 500,000 small and medium-sized enterprises and businesses served
- Manages a supply network with 16,000 suppliers, 40 warehouses and logistics infrastructure
- Its platform has approximately 700,000+ SKUs
Anar.biz is a portal that serves small and medium businesses in all stages of the trade chain, from manufacturers to resellers and retailers. This portal acts as an interactive platform between sellers and buyers. The company is focused on onboarding businesses in multiple verticals, including jewellery, clothing and grocery stores.
- The Anar app can be used by anyone
- Registered retailers, wholesalers and distributors can create profiles and upload catalogues. They can also create connections and post requirements.
- More than 70 million small businesses
- Businesses Owners in 200+ Categories
- Free online store website that allows customers to share their product catalogue on WhatsApp and Facebook
OfBusiness, a technology-enabled B2B marketplace, acts as a procurement platform for businesses in the manufacturing and infrastructure sectors. It is primarily focused on the SME sector and aims to improve the supply chain cycle. This B2B marketplace connects buyers and suppliers through a single platform. It eliminates the gap between demand and supply for manufacturing goods.
- More than 7,00,000.
- More than 24 Indian states are covered
- Global footprint in more than 35 countries
- They have so far covered more than 1,00,000.
- Through its NBFC ‘Oxyzo Financial Services, it provides cash-flow-based financing for SMEs to purchase raw materials.
- More than 100 product categories, with guaranteed raw materials at the lowest possible prices
go4worldbusiness was established in 1997 to offer trade solutions to importers and exporters around the world. This platform allows buyers and sellers to connect in order to expand their business opportunities. go4WorldBusiness works with Indian Government agencies and Trade Promotion Councils like FICCI to help international buyers find them.
- There are 1.2 million suppliers and manufacturers across thousands of product types.
- Daily inquiries from buyers and sellers: 20,000
- Live Chat with Buyers 24/7
Future of B2B eCommerce Marketplaces
B2B eCommerce has become a key component of business growth due to the digitization of global markets. By 2025, the $700billion+ B2B retail market could reach $1.3 trillion. This mountainous goal can be reached by combining sustainable, affordable, and user-friendly solutions with modern-age technology. Trusted, inclusive digital ecosystems will be key to enabling startups and small eCommerce platforms to expand both locally and internationally. Digitization will help close the digital gap and allow for financial growth. This will result in more products and services being offered globally. Many organizations were able to survive in the post-pandemic world and found innovative ways to disrupt global trade. The ‘vocal to local’ and the Atma–Nirbharta’ initiatives will make India’s B2B eCommerce a global leader. The industry is growing rapidly, which opens up new opportunities for entrants. To ensure your business runs smoothly, you can also find eCommerce courier brokers.