Table of Contents
Easy Recipe for a Heart-Shaped Cake
Incredibly, the recipe provided below will guide you through preparing a wonderful heart-shaped cake. In particular, you shouldn’t skip the “cream cheese icing” section because that makes this a beautiful cake treat. Your cake will taste a thousand times better after using this. And now, at long last, the recipe for that exact heart-shaped cake. You will create a delicious Red Velvet cake in the shape of a heart. It’s safe to say that this exquisite delicacy will win your heart.
Ingredients For Cake
- Cooking spray
- 1 round cake tin
- 1 square cake tin
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Two eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Red food coloring
- Softened cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. softened butter
- Four ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- Colorful sprinkles or gems (optional)
Recipe / Process
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
- Put parchment paper liners in both cake pans and spray with cooking spray.
- Put the sugar and butter in a bowl and beat them until they are thoroughly combined and frothy. After gradually incorporating vanilla essence, add eggs one at a time.
- Prepare the dry ingredients now.
- Flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt should be combined in a separate big bowl and stirred together.
- Finally, add half of the dry mixture to the wet and blend using a whisk or a mixer. Then, combine the buttermilk, vinegar, and red food coloring. The remaining dry ingredients should be added now.
- Now divide the batter in half and pour half into the round pan while the other half goes into the square. And cook until the toothpick test is successful in the middle.
- Leave the cakes alone for a while to cool and rest.
- In the meantime, you can begin making the frosting. Cream cheese and butter should be mixed in a large bowl and beat until smooth. Then, whisk in the powdered sugar until the mixture is light and airy. Then, stir the vanilla extract and salt until everything is thoroughly combined.
- It’s time to put together the entire package of delight.
- The first step is to cut the round cake in half horizontally and then place the two halves on opposite sides of the square cake.
- Spread a thick layer of icing all over the cake. Yappy! This cake, fashioned like a heart, is now ready for you to enjoy. You may customize the look with sprinkles, diamonds, or whatever else you choose.
Also Read – Best SEO Company in Delhi
Do yourself and your loved ones a favor and create a delicious cake from scratch. Have fun in the stunning scenery, and share your photos on Instagram. If you don’t feel like preparing a cake, there are plenty of places to get a wonderful heart-shaped cake online at Viman Nagar. Have a delicious cake brought to your door in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Noida, Gurgaon, or Chandigarh. Have a good meal! Enjoy your baking!