Elementor Pro is technically a paid extension of Elementor, the free base plugin for WordPress.org. However, you get the same interface at the basic stage: It simply adds new options, new widgets and great choices.
Probably the two most effective options are the ability to use the Elementor interface for multiple content types.
In free mode, you’ll be able to create content that “fits” into the regular WordPress editor, but elementor Pro extends it in two ways.
- Theme Builder – Allows you to create templates for headers, footers, individual posts (as a single blog post) and archives (as a record of all your blog posts). You can also use Woo Commerce Builder to apply it to your WooCommerce retailer.
- Popup Builder – You can use Elementor’s full interface to design custom popups and display them anywhere on your site.
You can also insert dynamic content into your design. Dynamic content can come from your WordPress website, such as a registered user ID, or from custom fields such as advanced custom fields or pods.
For example, with Dynamic Content Material and Popup Builder, you can create a custom welcome popup that welcomes registered customers with your logo.
After these options, there are also new widgets that you can use. These widgets can be exchanged for various premium plugins, which is why Elementor Pro is so valuable. For example, you get Widget.
- Type (works with Zapier and some email marketing services)
- Social sharing buttons.
Finally, you also get a lot of new design options, such as
- Campaign results (like parallax)
- Custom positioning
- You can add custom CSS to widgets and sections for specific people.
You can also unlock a full library of over 300 professional templates that you can import for even more design flexibility.
With Elementor Pro, you get each of these features for the equivalent of $49.
Table of Contents
What can you expect from Elementor Pro?
If you’ve decided to take advantage of Elementor’s design flexibility, the next question is whether you should purchase Elementor Pro.
The free version of Elementor is available on WordPress.org, and it already has a number of features.
For a basic touch and pages, I think the free model is sufficient.
However, the Pro version also offers some useful options, such as
- Theme builder
- Popup creator
- Dynamic content
- New widgets
- Excellent selection of modes
So, who is best suited to use Elementor Pro in 2021?
If you’re building a site for your home, you’ll love the building theme and other template options.
Custom Content Sites
If you’re creating custom content sites using varieties of settings or custom fields, you’ll love the way Elementor Pro creates templates and inserts dynamic content. For example, if you’re creating a job board or real estate site using WordPress, you’ll love how Elementor Pro creates templates and inserts dynamic content.
Advertising and marketing
If you’re a marketer, you’ll love Popup Builder, which lets you create different types of pop-ups and display them anywhere. You can also use the Kind widget to create opt-in types without leaving Elementor. You can also create larger touchscreen pages.
If you’re a developer, you’ll love the options for developers, like the ability to add custom CSS widgets.
Elementar’s reputation speaks for itself. It’s also very actively used on over 5 million sites, a number that only a handful of WordPress plugins can reach (no other page builder plugin can match that number).
Further more, out of 5,250 reviews on WordPress.org, Elementor maintains a high score of 4.8 stars.
At a high level, there are two points that explain Elementor’s success.
1) Options – With additional options similar to theme builders and pop-up builders, Elementor has more options than many other page building web plugins.
2) Cost – Elementor has the important advantage of offering all the variants of the web page builder plugin for free. elementor Pro is necessary, but it only costs each of the premium features.
Overall, to be a WordPress web page builder plugin, Elementor is without a doubt one of all your best options.